Friday, August 29, 2008

Website Development

Our website is getting closer to being finished now. This afternoon I finished the center blocks for the front page. Yesterday Jennifer and I wrote the intros for all of the first interior pages. Now the hard part begins: Writing the interior interior pages!! We might have it finished this weekend. Then we can begin to hand our business cards and I can announce this whole thing on my other blog. FUN!

UPDATE -
This afternoon I'm also going to re-upload our photos so that the slideshow on the sidebar looks better. This is done! Go me.

One step and one day at time.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! I don't remember authorizing that photo!!!

Sonja Andrews said...

LOL ... you got outvoted by me and Jennifer and Ross. So ... um ... there!!

You're gorgeous and beauty has it's price.